In life we don't get what we want, we get in life what we are. If we want more we have to be able to be more, in order to be more you have to face rejection. PEACE !

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My favourite subject - History

People who do not learn from history are doomed. That is mentioned by my teacher. "Mr. Failure" is the best teacher of me. He said,"If you have the right attitude, I can be your teacher". Then he said, "Failure is a detour, not a dead end. It is delay, not defeat". He always remind that,"Failure will give you some experience - don't worry! you can make as much as the mistake you can but don't repeat the same one. Everyone make mistake."

Some people live and learn, and some only live. Wise people learn from their mistakes - wiser people learn from other people's mistakes. My live is not long enough to learn only from my own mistakes. Learn from your mistakes but don't keep practicing them till you master them. You become expert in making mistake and past your buck to others. 

No mistake means no job to be carried out.
MY JOURNEY

No comments:

Post a Comment