In life we don't get what we want, we get in life what we are. If we want more we have to be able to be more, in order to be more you have to face rejection. PEACE !

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birth-Day my son..


Never let go of a dream until you're ready to wake up and make it happen. Every generation needs a new revolution. When you don't want to do something, one excuse is as good as another. Good luck and keep moving forward. If at first you do succeed try something harder. When someone puts a limit on what you will do, that person has put a limit on what you can do.



 Remember! that God never puts anyone in a place too small to grow. Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.

I rarely express this word. Today proudly from the depth of my heart, I say, "I love you so much. Be yourself as what do you like". I'm sorry if you're not feel comfortable on the way I have taught you so far. That is my way as long as it doesn't damage  you physically or emotionally.

A Little Black Pen and Your Father.

1 comment: