In life we don't get what we want, we get in life what we are. If we want more we have to be able to be more, in order to be more you have to face rejection. PEACE !

Saturday, April 23, 2011

If I'm in the fool mode

When I stucked at the end of the road and nowhere to go, no answer for my question or no way to escape; the best task I'll do is find out some humor sources. If I don't get it, I start to recall what the humor that I have ever listened. Then I start to play with it. Why? The problem is still a problem, if I do or don't settle it out. The name is given to them is still a problem. Take time to find a solution, right. I can't kill them, but I know how to manage with them.

Dr.Norman Cousins, author of Anatomy of an illness, is a prime example of how a person can cure himself of a terminal illness. He had a 1-in-500 chance of recovery, but Cousins wanted to prove that if there was anything like mind over matter, he'd make it a reality. He figured if negative emotions caused negative chemicals in our body, then the reverse must be true too. Positive emotions like happiness and laughter, will bring positive chemicals into our system. He moved from the hospital to a hotel and rented humorous movies and literally cured himself by laughing. Of course, medical help is important, but the will to live for the patient is equally, if not more, important.

A funnybone could be a lifesaver. Beside, it makes life's adversities easier to handle.
A Little Black Pen


No comments:

Post a Comment